Michelle, age 6-1/2
1. We learned about Debussy. He makes music like Monet's paintings.
2. We read the middle part of "Les Trois Petits Cochons".
3. We read the legend about Frederick Barbarossa going to sleep in a mountain in Germany after he died, and later a shepherd found him, but it was probably just a dream. (from 30 More Famous Stories)
4. We are learning how to do word problems in Math.
|Michelle wanted to show you her cursive book. We are starting to write real words!|
James, age 4
I did some work with mom.
1. We did letters E and R.
2, We used sticks for counting.
3. We read Jack and Jill together.
|James showing off his sandpaper e and r|