Michelle, Age 6-1/2:
1. We did cursive Z.
2. We started All About Spelling Level 2.
3. I read to Mom from More Busy Times
4. We made Very Cherry Cornbread, from my Clubhouse Jr. Magazine
|Reading from More Busy Times. Michelle has really taken off in her reading and I can hardly keep her in books!|
1. We did sticks - we made a table, a chair, a tree, house, a broom, and a little design.
2. We did coloring and counting in my math book (MEP Reception Level - the activity with sticks above came from this book also. This is a great intro to math for 4-5 year olds who aren't ready for a workbook-based curriculum yet!)
3. We read Petit Ours Brun Joue Dans La Sable. (Little Brown Bear Plays in the Sand)
|Copying patterns and colors with sticks - a favorite school activity last week.|