Thursday, June 5, 2014

Where I've Been...

Well, I've been here…
 
Doing a lot of this…
 
And this….
 
And a bit of this too.
 
Spending time with these lovely people…
 
 
 
Celebrating this little guy (6 years old now!)….
 
…and digging in to Ambleside Online Year 2, Term 2 (we will go 6 more weeks before taking a month-long summer break).
 
 
Life is slowly returning to a normal routine, and I have lots of thoughts simmering that I am looking forward to sharing with you all soon. J  In the meantime, I have a guest post up over at Afterthoughts this week, for those of you who may not have seen it yet.
What have you been doing these past few weeks?

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful vacation! We're wrapping up the end of Year 10 for my 16yo and will probably be having exams next week. Then she will be on her summer break. My 6yo will keep a pretty consistent schedule for the summer because she thrives on routine. So we'll be starting Year 1 next week; but also trying to spend plenty of time outside. :)
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures! We have taken a little too much on in the last five weeks or so and desperately need to settle down into a summer routine. I'll be working on that today.

    ReplyDelete